(And no, I'm not going to Floriday; although I wish I could!)
Lols, I'm excited because that means I have a bunch of free time! Actually I think this is the longest spring break we've ever had in all our tweleve years of school. It starts tomorrow, and then it ends on the 16th, which is a veryyyyy long break!
What to do during this break... What a wonderful question. A better one is figuring out if I'm going to do what I want, or what I should do.
Since I am a pretty lazy person, I tend to stray from my work easily. In my free time when I'm not writing I like to play video games, watch T.V, sleep during the day and etc, etc. Although... I think I want to see how far I can get in the book I'm writing (not editing, that can get done later!!! I hate editing -___-) I'm about half-way through, though with my average lenght of writing a book, I should of been done last month.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Let's see if I can get some writing done >:D

No comments:
Post a Comment