Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Writing my First Story for Creative Writing II


Yup! This is my Sophomore year in college, and I'm taking Creative Writing once again. Needless to say, I'm glad I get to take it again. Considering this is what I want to do for the rest of my life, I kind of need as much practice as possible.

Out of all the other students in Creative Writing, I'm the one with the most experience. At my school, they throw Creative Writing I, II, and III together in one classroom. I don't really like the feeling of that because to me, I feel like I have to constantly do my best. Of course I always do, but I feel like I have to more than ever because of the title placed upon me.

I'm almost done with my short story for Tuesday. I've gone over about four times now and I'm not sure how many more times I will look it over. For the past month I've had trouble breathing due to my asthma, so I figured that it would be a great topic to write about. I hope that it is received well with my classmates. I won't find out for about a week or so.

Writing is stressful, I swear! ...No, I take that back, writing well is stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment