Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, September 29, 2013

How do writers find time to write?

I don't understand!

Since starting college I have not written anything in ages... (Which would be over a year because that's when I started college.) But anyway, I mean sure I write stuff in Creative Writing; however, that is just homework. For fun, for me... I don't even remember.

Due to the fact that I haven't written any stories in awhile, I'm kinda losing my touch. Some of my ideas are long gone. Sure that's my fault because I never wrote them down, but I don't feel like getting nagged at because of it.

I just wish I was already done with school. That way I could stay home everyday and write, but that goal is years and years away. I'm slowly getting closer to it every day; however, there's a lot of work I still have to do. Until then I hope all the school and work at my job doesn't kill my creative muse. Otherwise, I might truly go insane.

And as if writers aren't already insane as it is.

Hatsune Miku: Delusional Tax

No comments:

Post a Comment