Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Guys!!! ...I actually finished a novel!!!

No, I don't mean that I finished reading a book. That wouldn't be too special at all; however, I did manage to finish writing a novel! It took about 8 months to do. The thing is, what makes me so happy about this is that I haven't finished completing a novel in years!

Yes, the blame for that all falls on me. I will admit that. The reason is because of two things: for one, I've been on the internet wayyyyy too much and not writing at all. The other thing is that high school and college really took up all my time, especially college. I hardly have time for anything else anymore. That's why I felt pretty accomplished when I finished this.

I've started to grow lazy again though since I've finished. I haven't written anything, but I guess I'll try and pick up a WIP. That way I don't have to start allll over, and it should be easier. Once I'm done with this novel I'm going to have to come up with something new, something great! It'll take time, but I'm sure I can do it...

I just have to get through school first...

No comments:

Post a Comment