Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Did I mention that I want to try book reviews?




Oh no?

Maybe?

I don't know. See I'm rather forgetful, so I probably have over months ago and I'm just remembering now. Regardless, I'm thinking why not! Sure they won't be the best or most professional reviews, actually closer to just my opinion, but I want to put something else on my blog.

The book I'm reading now is by Cassandra Clare. She is one of my favorite authors of all time. I wish I could write like her.... Ughhhh....

Anywayyyy, I'm reading The Clockwork Prince right now. I bought it forever ago but finally started to read it in the little free time I have. I'm not sure if I should mention that I started it forever ago too, but that's asides the point guys. It should be a bit before I finish it, but I think I might post something about it on here. If I ever finish...

Can I drop out of school yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment