Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, September 23, 2013

Dark Company 2

Yuppppp... The other authors contacted me and asked if I wanted to do another piece for Dark Company 2. I was pretty surprised, considering they're way better than me and more involved in the production than I am. Nevertheless, of course I said yes!


This is the cover of the first edition of Dark Company. The link to purchasing the book is right here! Once again I'll have to write another horror-paranormal like story. I think I have a month or so to whip up something. The only problem that I have is that am so busy, like, everyday due to school. It's rather annoying considering I want to spend more time on my writing. Nevertheless, I'll try and get something done. It might be short, but that's better than nothing. The only problem is what to write about.

Ahh, the stresses of writing.

Once again, the proceeds will go to charity, which is a great thing! I'll make sure to blog about Dark Company once again, considering it won't be published for a few more months. You guys should all definitely get a copy.

After all, it's going to go to a great cause!

Hatsune Miku: Mr. Wonderboy Colate Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment