Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back to School!

 Yeahhhhhhh!

Not really... School is a time consumer. I will say though, I'm glad that I'm back in Creative Writing again. I think I seriously have the best teacher in the entire world. He inspires me to write more and think of even better story ideas. We write two short stories in class, then around seven poems. He always helps me leave class with awesome work, so that, I'm looking forward to!

Other than that... Meh.... I just have to make sure that I keep writing my novel and whatnot. I can kinda forget to do that, since homework always is first in my mind. I'm almost done with the story I'm working on, so that's a good start.

See guys, I can finish work :D

No comments:

Post a Comment