Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, June 10, 2013

Video game reviewing?

Yeah, that's what I said...

Video game reviewing.

Now let me explain, because it's not as random as it sounds. All my life I've always loved video games, just about as much as I love writing. Recently I've been worrying about money. Even though I don't get paid for writing now I'm okay with that; however, I kinda want that to change down the road. After all, that's what I'm going to college for. To become a writer, using the knowledge I've gained from earning a degree in English. I know that I can get through college with ease, that I'm not worried about... It's just that writers aren't always the ones who land jobs right away. That's why I was suggested that I should be a video game reviewer on the side.

Reviewer?

Hmmm... Now that's something that never crossed my mind. I've always wanted to be a writer and when I said that I meant a novelist, so I never thought about doing anything else. Still, a reviewer...? I mean, I guess I could give it a try because it wouldn't hurt. Even if I did consider it I wouldn't even know where to start. The only thing I could think of would be to start a video game blog. Maybe.

I don't know.

I think I could try and see how it goes. In the meantime, I'll keep writing my stories. One day I'll be a published writer, until then I'll just have to keep on trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment