Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just Got Home...

...from hanging out with my friends. It was a nice day off to say the least, but now I'm back into the swing of writing again. To make matters even better, I only work two days next week, meaning I have so much free time to write again!

Awesomeeeeee!

I've been working almost every day at my part-time job recently, so I'm def going to enjoy this for sure! I don't know if I'm only going to write or blog more, but I know that whatever I do will end up being a great use of my days off.

However, I think I'll start this tomorrow. I've had a long day and I think that my bed is calling me. Not literally, but you guys get the point, right?

Here's to the end of my short blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment