Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Getting back into the swing of writing :D

...and it feels great! I'm finally starting to write the way I used to! The only thing that stops me from writing my best is the internet. Yes, the lovely, distracting internet. Sometimes it seems like it is too distracting, but I'm trying to force myself to get off the social media sites a little.

Every little bit helps.

I think another reason why I'm starting to write a lot more again is because I'm reading more. Besides, the two go hand-in-hand. I haven't read much since junior year in high school, so its nice to pick up a book again. It's an even better feeling when I finish a book!

As long as I can keep this up, I should have a book finished by the end of the summer. Wouldn't that just be great? I haven't actually finished a book in ages. Alright, with that said, it's time to get to work!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment