Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, June 21, 2013

Five Days off of work!!


Yup... That's so many days and I am super excited! I don't know what to do with all this free time! ...Actually I do know. I'm going to a wedding, but that's not really related to book stuff so I don't think that anybody cares X3

Still, all this time off is a good and bad thing. I mean, I will have more time to write and stuff, but I really need the money. One thing I need this money for is a new computer, which is kinda important to me since I do all my work on here and whatnot. It's running uberly slow now and sometimes it can't handle too much so it has to shut off. Luckily that hasn't happened to me while I was working, but I don't want to press my luck.

I spent about $700 dollars on the thing, so I'm going to assume I would need around that again. Do you see why I need to work at my part-time job more. It's like a lose-lose situation. At least I'm spending this time that I'm not making money writing. Hopefully one day that will pay too, but as of now, the money really isn't coming.

So if anyone wants some short stories or poems I'm willing to do that. Until then, I will spend my time off hiding in my house writhing... Happy Summer Solstice guys!!

Gumi- Neoteny Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment