Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tumblr Author Blog


Yeah, I think I have blogging issues. I have too many blogs (which includes five tumblr blogs asides this one.) However, it's not an entirely bad thing. It's important to have networking sites built up for yourself, and I'm doing just that. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

It's not like I'm just going there to blog all my life away or anything...

Anyway, here is my tumblr blog! The link is this entireeee sentence. If you have a tumblr I definitely recommend following this second author blog. It's pretty much like this one; however, there's just many more pictures. It's really easy to keep up on, considering all I have to do is press 'reblog.'

I'm not as popular on tumblr as I am facebook, but I'm working on it. Hopefully I'll have a decent sized fan base on tumblr too. Oh well, a blogger can hope, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment