Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, May 24, 2013

Second Week Into Summer Break

Yup, it's only been about fourteen days; although, it feels like it's been a lot longer. In a sense it's a good thing, but at the same time, I feel like I should have more done. That would be happening; however, I have a part time job that steals a lot of my time. Thanks job.

Oh well, at least its very sunny and nice outside (hence the happy sun picture up above), so it's not all that bad. I'm getting some work done, kind of. I've written a little bit of my story every day, which is some progress. I haven't had the time to type up anything yet on the computer; however, I have a few days off to work which is definitely needed. Thank you Memorial Dayyy!

At least I've been keeping up with my blog still, so that is also progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment