Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, May 31, 2013

Road Trip!


That's right! I'm going to be about four hours away from home tomorrow. Even though I am excited to be gone and whatnot, I won't be able to work at all... Well, probably not that much. That is why I decided that I was going to spend today working. Can you believe it? I really worked...

All day!

Of course, after I woke up from a very long nap, but now I'm rambling. I spent a good portion of the day working ahead. I got work done for today, Saturday and Sunday. That way I won't have a lot of writing to do when I come back. At least, I won't feel as pressured into working faster.

That being said, I'm still going to write as much as I can. There are many people who say this, and of course I follow this too, but a writer has to write every day, or they probably shouldn't call themselves a writer. Besides, you can't get better if you don't practice. It's just hard sometimes to find time to work, but nevertheless, it has to be done.

Maybe I'll just write some poems or something on the way to my destination!

1 comment:

  1. I don't write everyday, but I've been trying to at least crack something out every week. Hope you have fun on your road trip, dude!

    ReplyDelete