Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, May 17, 2013

And Now it is Summer Break!

Yup, that's right! I'm finally done with my first year of college, and I am so happy. I got A's in every single class. That includes two Creative Writing classes as well.
Anyways, let me get to my point! It's summer, and I plan on working a lot more on my writing. During college I really didn't have the time like I did during high school, which is something I miss. I normally write about four books a year, and now I'm far from that goal. Now, I know that there is no way that I can write four books in three months. Why? Well because that's either impossible or crazy, and I'm not striving for crazy.

What I want to do this summer is basically get more traffic towards my online sites. So far, not so well. That is why I'm starting with my blog again. I'm striving for a post a day...

Let's see how this goes!

Psycho Pass: Opening Two 

No comments:

Post a Comment