Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, December 14, 2012

This is what I've been working on lately X3

This! Yes this! What is this you ask? Why, I'll tell you! This is Dark Company, the anthology I've submitted a few poems to. It'll be my first published work and I am uber excited! All the other authors that are a part of this were all under the same publishing label as I before it closed down. Now we have all come back to do this, not giving up without a fight. What's really unique about this anthology is that all the proceeds go to charity:D The charity that was chosen is called buildOn. Basically, it brings those living in lower standards or poverty literacy and education after school programs, so it kinda ties in with writing, right?

This is the website right here if you want to check it out!

So we're promoting the anthology right now, which I think is going pretty well... The page just had 4 likes about two hours ago and now it has 40!:D Now to all those out there, getting Facebook fans are hard, so don't judge! Anyway, lol, I'm pretty excited about this project. I'm going to do a little more promoting before I head off to school. It's my last final for the semester and then I will be done with my first semester of college! As soon as I'm done with that, I have winter vacation to look forward to!!! (Although I have a winter class too, so I guess it doesn't count, but you all get the idea, right?)

Anyhoo, off to promoting!! Here's the link to the Facebook page too :3
Children Record: verよっぺい

No comments:

Post a Comment