Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Yup, it's that time of year again-Christmas!

Spent most of the day with my family over opening presents, dinner and the gathering. Even though I focused on the basic Christmas-like things, I made sure to find the time to write. That's because I know if I don't keep it up, I'll fall back into my slump and I can't have that happen...

Sorry this post is so short today everyone. Even though I did write, I'm still in the holiday mood...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment