Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Late Night Blogging

Well, it's not really that late, at least to me it isn't. That may be because all my life I've been a night owl. I do more at night and then sleep all day until four or later (or at least I would if my mom didn't have to wake me up, but that is asides the point.)


Sadly, it's the only time I really have to blog. During the day I have school, then I have my day job, then after that is the actual writing and lastly would be checking my online stuff. By that point it's already so late. I simply pay the price in the morning. Sure this probably isn't good for me; after all, rarely do I sleep. Still, that's the life of a busy writer, right? Regardless, that is my justification. One day I want to be able to cut out the school and day-job part of the problem and embrace sleep again. I'm pretty sure that the day-job is going to stay though.


What also kinda sucks about this is that by this point at night I have a hard time thinking up of a blog topic. Why? Well, that's because I'm too tired to think! Kinda like earlier tonight, I was reading one of my older books and I was just so tired that all the words started to form one giant, never-ending sentence. At that point I knew I had to quit for the night, so I went online. Makes sense right?

One day I'll catch up on my sleep, I promise. That day however, is not today.
IA: Meteor

No comments:

Post a Comment