Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I'm back Blogger!!!

That is probably what my blog is thinking and with good reason. These past couple months have been interesting to say the least. I don't even know where to begin. I guess I should probably make this short and sweet.

Basically, I'm still not published. I almost was and actually, was under a indie company; however it shut down and I ended up back where I started. That was a huge kick in the gut and I almost quit writing for a bit, due to the dark cloud over my head. That's when the other authors who were under the same label as myself approached me, wanting my help to self publish a collective piece of work for charity. At first I wasn't so sure about it, but after much thinking I decided to go for it and I'm so glad I did. I've made a lot of new friends, my poems are going to be published and the money is going to a good cause. It will help me build my name a little bit. Since I'm still free from any labels (sadly) I'm going to self publish my story "Life of the Liar" all by myself. Hopefully it will help people see my work, but asides from that,  I just want to hold a paper copy of my book!!! :D

So I'm going to work, work, work towards my goal... and possibly write more on my blog. No promises, haha!
Mayu: Star Bright

No comments:

Post a Comment