Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Editing!


Is what I've been doing tonight...well, kinda. I will say though, this is definitely going to be a short blog post. I just wanted to keep updating it every day, even if the updates are kinda small and pointless. I'm hoping I can get a lot of work done before my winter class starts this Wednesday. I don't even get to truly enjoy winter break, but oh well. College is what's most important right now, even though I like writing far more!

Well, I think I'm going to end this short post now. I'm really tired, and I feel as if I'll start rambling pretty soon. Goodnight readers, writers and fellow bloggers X3

SF-A2 Miki: Jitter Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment