Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wow... I can finally blog again

Ughhhh.....

I can finally get back online again, and I'm so glad. Our house internet has been off for awhile, thanks to the storms. It was pretty annoying, considering I use my laptop for the things my phone or iPod can't do. To make matters worse, for some reason, my phone has been acting up funny-like for awhile now. I guess it's just my coverage, because I can't access Facebook at all on my phone. Thennnnn... to make it worse, my iPod really doesn't work when it comes to internet.

Hmmmmm.....

I hope my awful luck doesn't keep up or I won't be able to get any internet-like things done. With that, I'm going to catch up on more online stuff!

P.S: I just used my webcam for the first time!!! (Apparently there's a use for it on Blogger:P) Anyway, maybe I could have my vblog on here, as well as Youtube. Better chance for people to see it! hahaha!

Hatsune Miku: Envy Catwalk

1 comment:

  1. Thank God The Problem with net got fixed it.
    keep writing keep inform
    nice to be here
    Best Regards
    Phil
    PS:
    pl. remove the word verification, it will irritates your readers
    thanks

    ReplyDelete