Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, July 13, 2012

Well what do you know, I kinda have a Vlog!

Kinda... Kinda is always the keyword.

Let me say, I really didn't expect it to be this difficult to set up. I've never dabbled with video cameras, webcams and what not. Heck, I don't even know how to use Skype! I just figured all I had to do was record myself then pure gold!


Right??

Wrong:P

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

-_____-

Basically, nothing is working out in my favor. Sure, I can record myself and save it, that's no problem. Only little things aren't working, like, oh I don't know... the sound and video. Yeah, the sound, well that's my main problem. It's wayyyyyy to quiet! Nobody can hear me talk (and it doesn't help that I'm so soft-spoken anyway, and add in the fact that it's night, equaling be quiet:P) I can't even understand myself when I look back at them, which is pretty sad. I even turned up the mic (I think) and it's still dmejlfdjfdljf. What was that word you ask? Well I don't know, and that's exactly how I feel when I'm watching myself, because I'm listening to non-existing words!! Annoying, huh? I think I need a headset or something... I don't know...

And the video... Well that's partially my fault, kinda like the sound; although, more of the issue rests on my internet. With this, my mouth doesn't match at all. I'll be talking and the movement comes a little bit afterwords. I looked around to see what caused this, and the problems deals with the internet (and the fact that I always have, like, fifteen tabs open at a time...opps) It's too slow and I asked about it, but my mom said faster internet is far too expensive...



Sighhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

But I'm not giving up!!! I'm going to keep at this until I have perfect Vlog videos! I'm just hoping that it will be sooner than later. Still, you guys are more than welcome to check them out and leave me some feedback. My Youtube channel is dwkeiko, just click that username link and it'll take you to my channel. At the moment, I only have two recorded. Maybe someone out there knows a good mic or webcam for me.

Unless you guys enjoy my crappy video quality, if that's the case then I shall leave it X3 hahahaha!

Oh, and maybe someone can help me change my thumbnails... They make me look ridiculous and I hate it... Like I said, I have a lot of work in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment