Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, July 9, 2012

I gotta blog award!!!! :D

 Heck to the yes! >:D

I feel so cool, because I got the Versatile Blogger award! I have to say thank you to my friend Eveli Acosta for the nomination-she doesn't realized how cool I feel now, haha! Now I feel like I should blog even more! Anyhoo, since I received this award, a couple things follow:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
    (Thank youuuuuuuuu Eveli!!!!!!!) 
  • Include a link to their blog in your post, (Which is here again) as well as the award image
  • Give 7 random facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 other deserving bloggers for the award
  • Include links to the nominated blogger's sites
  • Let the other bloggers know that they have been nominated for the award

 Now the random seven facts! ...I'm not really sure what random facts to post, since I can't think of anything interesting! Oh well, here I go!

  1. I just graduated High School, and going into college soon, making me one of the younger writers/bloggers in my writing community (which I love!!!)
  2. I'm pretty creative (not bragging, just so you know!!) although, I'm not particularly good at all my other artistic loves. This includes drawing, painting, playing piano and guitar, singing and dancing... But like I said, I suck, haha! It's more for fun!
  3. I'm a pretty epic gamer and love playing online! Name any system, and I have it... Except the new PSP Vita *Sob!* Normally I'm playing my PS3 and 3DS over anything else because they are my favorites at the moment.
  4. The only ice cream flavor I'll eat is Birthday Cake. If it's anything else then I refuse! Simple as that!
  5. I'm pretty into Japanese Culture, music and style. I think it's beautiful over there, and one of my dreams is to travel there someday... Maybe I'll even live there for a couple months!
  6. I'm a pretty big nerd, and that's because (well there's more than one reason, but this is one) I'm sooooo into Vocaloid! Vocaloid is a software that produces human-like sounding 'voices.' There's around 100 different singers and over 100,000's of songs! I love it sooooooooo much!
  7. I am the laziest person you'll ever meet. Period. I hate to move once I'm situated. Heck, I hate to crawl onto the floor to turn on my PS3 when I want to play video games! The couch and my bed are my friends.

 Hey, I managed to think of 7 things, awesome! Now here's who I think deserves The Versatile Blogger Award!

  1. Mera Sampson
  2. George Sirois
  3. Eric Swett
  4. Alexia Purdy
  5. Jayde Scott
  6. Lisa Bilbrey
  7. M. Allman
  8. Alyse M. Gardner
  9. Virginia McKevitt
  10. Michele Richard
  11. Rhiannon Paille
  12. J. S. Wilsoncroft
  13. Sammy Sutton
  14. Shelly Workinger
  15.  Lena Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment