Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Twitterrrr!! Whyyy!!

I honestly can say that I hate Twitter.

I don't use it on a regular basis by free choice; in fact, the only reason I have it constantly updated is because I have the account synced to my Facebook Page. To be honest, I don't really get it. All you do is post messages barely long enough to express complete thoughts, while every now and then, you have people comment about your little 'twits'. To me, it resembles a knock-off Facebook.

Anyway, rant over. What I wanted to get at was how my Twitter has been hacked too many times for me to count. (Okay, I lied, it's three times, but that's still too many times). Why in the world is it so easily hackable? I've changed my password countless (three) times and it still ends up all screwy! I'm curious why in the world is this happening to me, considering I've probably only been on the actual website around fifteen times in my life.

I'm giving it another chance, but my patience is wearing thin with the site. Although, I am curious to see if this has happened to anyone else. Probably not though, considering I have the worst luck in the world. Anyway, this is day two with my constant posts, and blogging about something that annoys the heck outta you is pretty easy. By the way, you guys can follow me on my crazed Twitter if you want-I'm not stopping you.

It doesn't look like it, but this sentence is the link to it! Right here!! This line!!

With that, I return to work... Oh joy of life:P

Megurine Luka: Reon

No comments:

Post a Comment