Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, June 22, 2012

Oh Blogger-I'm so sorry!!

I need to apologize to my blog sooooooo many times! That's because I really haven't been on here in, like, forever. Why? Meh, personal issues. I haven't felt like really blogging, writing, or doing much of anything for the longest time. Not too long ago I was told to get over myself. Okay, sure, but how? Not too sure, but I'm definitely going to try and put more time into my work. Maybe that will fix everything else in my life.

But first, my to-do list:

First: Work on my blog
Yeah.... When I actually put some energy into it, my blog actually got some views. I want to try again (no promising how long it'll last tho!)

Second: Make a vlog
I totallyyyy want to make a vlog, because that'd be so cool! I need to see how I can make on anyway because I haven't the slightest idea. But once I do, I plan on answering questions as soon as possible!

Third: Make my Facebook page popular
Not sure how that's happening, but I want to bring in some traffic... I'll figure something out.

Fourth: Finish my stories
Yeah, I know this should be number one, but I know that I can do this. I just need to put a little more time into my day for it. I've cut back video games for writing, maybe I should do the same with the Internet!

Five: Finish those goals
Obviously I can't think of anymore XD but I'm going to try and accomplish these things by the end of summer... Hopefully it all ends up good! Until then, back to work!



Hatsune Miku: This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment