Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I got a Blogger app on my phone!




Indeed, it's true-right now I'm blogging from my phone! It's pretty odd to say the least and I'm probably going to edit it as soon as I get on my laptop. However, it is pretty convenient to say the least. I'll probably just use it to start my posts so I can finish them later. Sure it doesn't do everything that my laptop can, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

I'm going to play with it a little bit more, until then!:D I hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday and sorry that my post is uber short today!

No comments:

Post a Comment