Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, May 6, 2012

School is almost over!!!



Ugh, I've been so busy -___-

My birthday wasn't too long ago, and that took up some time. Also school has been my top priority. But that's because I'm a Senior, and I'm almost done with high school-yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad, because I'm done with high school and ready to move on. Hopefully college isn't hard or anything, and hopefully it doesn't take up too much of my time. I need it to write, and I'm afraid with it, plus work, writing won't be happening so much :(

Oh well, we'll see! Just wanted to update my blog a little, figured it needed some more loveXD haha!

Okay... off to do some more school work -__-

2 comments:

  1. Graduating is so exciting. Wishing you a smooth transition from high school to college! Though I hope you'll enjoy the summer break in between. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks:D Hopefully college doesn't scare the crap outta me, lols!

      And don't worry, I defiently will XD

      Delete