Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last day of school!

Everyone!!!!




Today is my last day of high school, for like, the rest of my life!

I'm soooooo glad, because my motivation for school has completely died a long time ago. Now all I have to look forward to the next couple months is summer break. I should get some work done, like a responsible author, right?

...Wrong.

I know how I am, and I won't get anything done! Of course I'll write a little everyday, but I want to make sure I enjoy my last break before college. Holy crap, I'm going to college-that's crazy! Well, guess I'm going to continue to do nothing throughout this last day. (They're always so pointless)

Who-hooooo graduation!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing high school and enjoy the long break before College :) Would love to see a photo of you with the cap and gown!

    ReplyDelete