Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Well I have my stuff with me today!


I feel so much better now, knowing that I have my story and Kindle with me. Yesterday dragged like none other! With me not bringing either to school, I started that short story for the contest I want to enter. It's not close to being done at all, but it's a start! Considering I don't have to work for the rest of the week (thankfully!) I can put more time into it... or procastinate. Thinking I should probably do the second one though:P

First things first though, I want to write my story!! A day without it was just too long D:

And with that, my rambling of the day is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment