Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week is over:P

Thank God because I'm ready for it to be over!!!

I couldn't really do anything today because I worked as soon as I got up, till... now-ish, haha! Sure I got up later, but that's not the point XD I've been checking my Facebook stuff, getting ready to write. Hopefully I can get a chapter done before three thirty (that's when the lights have to go out, so the writing stops there XP) Otherwise I can try tomorrow, but I have that day planned for my college writing...

Yeah, I'm pretty lame today. Nothing too special happened to me, sorry guys!!

Hope everyone has a great night! :D

Hatsune Miku (Solid)-Rolling Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment