Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tomorrow is the start of spring break!

Yeah!!!!!

(And no, I'm not going to Floriday; although I wish I could!)

Lols, I'm excited because that means I have a bunch of free time! Actually I think this is the longest spring break we've ever had in all our tweleve years of school. It starts tomorrow, and then it ends on the 16th, which is a veryyyyy long break!

What to do during this break... What a wonderful question. A better one is figuring out if I'm going to do what I want, or what I should do.

Since I am a pretty lazy person, I tend to stray from my work easily. In my free time when I'm not writing I like to play video games, watch T.V, sleep during the day and etc, etc. Although... I think I want to see how far I can get in the book I'm writing (not editing, that can get done later!!! I hate editing -___-) I'm about half-way through, though with my average lenght of writing a book, I should of been done last month.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... Let's see if I can get some writing done >:D

SeeU: Hide and Seek

No comments:

Post a Comment