Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I left my story and kindle at home!

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Can you guys feel my disapointment, because it's definetly there. (Although I'm definetly not as sad as the girl in that picture XD)

Considering I hardly do anything at school anymore (since it's the end of the year and all) I usually write or read in my free time. Only today... I can't! That's because silly ol' me left my life and soul at the house apparently. I don't even remember taking them out of my bag, but I guess I did. Oh woe is me-____-

So what am I going to do today?

Well I guess I can write my short story for the contest on Facebook. I've been putting it off for a few weeks now, and I'm thinking that I should probably stop that. I'm not so sure how it will turn out, but I'm hoping it's decent!

Well that's how my day has been, hahahaha! Hoping tomorrow will be better, lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment