Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Didn't get any writing done, but I have a valid excuse!

...Well not really, but it's valid enough for me!




Recently I've been trying to put in as much time into my writing as I can, steering myself from the internet. (Ironically enough, my internet provider at home has an internet black out, so I can't get on until it's fixed XD) Anyway, yesterday I got two of my (early)  birthday presents!! I was playing around with them, trying to get used to them, and setting them up. I got a new iPod and phone by the way if anyone cares, lols! The iPod is very useful to me, because I am a hugeeeee music lover, hence me sometimes putting up my newest obession song at the bottom of my posts. Anyway, it helps me concentrate at night, because the silence is really creepy and distracting

So I have that taken care of, but I can't test it out until Wednesday or Friday night because I work (grrrrrr.....) Actually... I'm busy all week, (school/work-wise)  so I'll just have to make time to write!

Happy Tuesday guys!

IA: Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment