Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, April 20, 2012

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Okay,okay, I know this is suppost to be about books and such, but let me just say this again:

..Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That's how I'm feeling at the moment, and I just wanted to share it. Well, I'm trying to get some more work done, still not half-way through yet. I'm also trying to get some more work done this weekend, and since my phone has stop working it could be a sign to start ignoring people. You know, try and get more stuff done (And if that's the measure it has to be... well I don't like it. I enjoy conversing with people -___-)

At least my book is starting to get scary-ish. I haven't written a horror in awhile, because the last thing I was writing was the end of my Frozen Rain series, which is more love-paranormal. I like horror more though, it's fun trying to come up with the most creepy, digusting, horrifying things as possible. Soooooo... I must always keep with my horror video games-good excuse, right?

So... No texting, video games, or ect. tonight (maybe XP) and try to get some work done!! ...I'll tell you guys how that goes.

Miku Hatsune and Gumi Megpoid: Punishment Game

No comments:

Post a Comment