Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, April 9, 2012

And spring break begins!!

Yes, that's right-it's time for my 10 day spring break! (Although a couple of them are already down, but that's okay X3)



There are no excuses! I'm going to get done what needs to be done, which is why I made a list of everything I want to accomplish during the next week! The majority of them are book based, and the one I'm most concerned about is me reaching the half-way mark through the story I'm writing at the moment. I should of been done with it by now -___- which is why I'm making sure I at least get half-way through it! If I can make it even further, well that would be fantastic! I still have until next Tuesday, which is a long time to get some stuff done. Hopefully work won't interfere with my writing too much...

And I believe that's it for now:D

No comments:

Post a Comment