Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Monday, March 19, 2012

That's right, I'm still working!

I just finished a chapter in my story! Woots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




That's how I feel right now XD Well I haven't finished a chapter in so long (the laziness and video games are to blame-___-) I finally got past the road blocks and knew that I should start working more. Now BAM! Chapter is now done! And yes world, I did just BAM!

I would keep my writing streak going, but I have homework to get on... Curse you school, and you're homework! Luckily both my assignments are two papers I have to write, so it's not that bad... Still, I'd rather be writing creatively instead of academically.

Regardless, I'm off to write... Something!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing a chapter - it's such a great feeling, isn't it? And good luck with those assignments - just think of it as MORE practice to be put into your creative writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!:D

      And yes, it's work indeed. I was told that one of my essay's points doesn't agree with the main idea, so I have to rewrite a few paragraphs.

      It's practice indeed XD

      Delete