Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Starting to get back into writing

Yup, I'm forcing myself to write:P If anything just a little bit everyday, and that's because I've been doing very poorly at my writing lately-_____- I feel like I've entered this cycle: it starts with me being extremly pumped about my writing, marketing, editing and etc... And then after a few days or such I stop and simply play video games instead.

I guess that just means I'm immature in this sense, becaue I'm too easily distracted by internet/technology and whatnot. But I'll get on the writing, I have too!

I think that's where I am in my writing life at the moment. It's nothing too special sadly. Then again, I'd rather it be boring then have something bad happen involving my writing!

Happy blogging bloggers!

Yuzuki Yukari: Setsu-Getsu-Ka

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you're doing this ^^ haha, I admire your determination. We're quite similar as I also get easily distracted but at the moment I'm trying to do a little bit of writing a day, whether its a haiku, a blog, a short story or jotting down an idea for a novel. At the moment, I don't have any huge ideas that I want to develop but it'll come :)

    I hope it does for you too! :)
    And just out of curiousity.. which games do you like playing? >.<

    - Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I try...just the determination is skewed by my laziness X3 hahaha! That's good though, at least you make sure to do something a little every day!

    And don't worry, I know it will:D

    And pretty much anything, but I play my ps3 the most because the online is free XD haha! And I play anything but sports games:P lols

    ReplyDelete