Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, March 9, 2012

Novel Publicity is a great resource for writers!:D

And a fantastic resource might I add!

This week during school we're taking ITEDS/ITBS (Iowa Tests of Basic skills)You know, it's the type of tests where you have to read question, after question, fill in bubbles until the circle turns black... It's pretty lame -___- and they've been making us take it since Kindergarten. On the bright side, Seniors aren't required to take them, and guess who's a senior????? :D

If you guessed me,then congratulations, you're brilliant! So for the past week I've had a few free hours to kill before school-sounds great, right? Normally I've been hanging out with my friends and such, but today they all decided not to be cool, and be busy. That's why today I'm home at the moment. I thought about playing my PS3 (I'm a pretty epic gamer, just in case you guys didn't know!) however none of my friends were online, which made me think...

I should reallyyyyy stop being lazy, and get some work done...

Which was true; I've been extrememly lazy the past few months, whether it being a writer's slump or senioritous (which really does exsist -__-) I didn't feel like writing at the moment, but decided that I needed to do something on my page. That's when I remembered something...

It's Karmic Friday!

Yes, another inside thought! But anyway, Karmic Friday is something done by Novel Publicity (Emlyn Chand) A writer can share his or her page on Novel Publicity's own page and have other writers check out their page. It's pretty cool, and convient to say the least. Bad thing about it though is that a lot of people and FB got mad because it was very 'spam-ish'. However, I recently found out, like today, that Emlyn made a FB group for her Novel Publicity! Apparently I was a member of it, thanks to Joe!!!!!!! Now I can do the same thing as before, but now it's conviently in a closed group. With this I can help my page, which was been insight dead for awhile now -___- Hopefully that will change.

With that, Happy Karmic Friday everyone:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! (: congrats on not having to do that test and also congrats on being part of the group---which I *ahem* pushed you into! Haha!

    -Joseph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thankssssssss X3
      Because I really wouldn't want to take a silly test, I'd probably find a way to fail at it! lols. But thanks to you I received a whole 30 fans! :D

      Delete