Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, March 2, 2012

Hey, I have a Kindle case now!

That's what it looks like basically; although mine is a Kindle Touch, so the case is a tad bit smaller. But this is great!! Now I can take my Kindle out on the go without the fear of dropping or breaking it. (Which could happen very easily, just ask me about my phone-__-)

At the moment, I'm reading several books at home, but now I can read them anywhere! I'm sooooooooo happy:D Kindles are like the greatest thing invented....

Short blog post today, now I'm off to reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment