Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Well... I have an entire week off of work

Which is kinda of a yeah situation, but at the same time it's pretty mehhhh...-_____-







That's why I'm going to use this time to work on my book-like-things. Book-like-things consist of many things, but at the moment, mainly just three. And they are writing my newest novel, editing an older one, and then Beta-Reading. Like I said there's more, but those are the most important things to me right now. Now... the order I want to do those in are a little different than what I should do them in. See, if it were up to me would be:

1) Current novel
2) Beta Read
3) Edit Novel

Why? Simple, because I'd rather write then read (but don't get me wrong, I loveeeeee reading too!) And out of all of them, I hate editing the most. But the order I think I should do it in is:

1) Beta-Read
2) Edit Novel
3) Current Novel

Hmmmm... Regardless of whichever I start at first really doesn't matter... Because eventually they all need done -___-


Miku Hatsune: Chip Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment