Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tag, I'm it?

Awesome:D Soooo... my good ol' friend Joe blogged tagged me (didn't even know there was such a thing) and now I have to answer his questions. I could blog tag someone as well... but I don't really know who that even  would be--so I won't X3 Anyways, here I go!

1. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
Hmmm... well I'm a huge fan of Japanese culture. I like dressing up in that style, listen J-pop/Vocaloid, and anime X3

2. Did you dream last night?
Yes I did... But of what..? Well that's a good question!

3. Type of music you dislike most?
Country:P

4. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Depends on the situation

5. Do you touch-type?
Of course! lol

6. Do you sing in the shower?
No, but I do sing alone in my car

7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Japan:D

8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Indeed <3

9. What inspires you?
My fellow author friends, family, friends, life experiences...and music!

10. What book are you reading at the moment?
Sadly only my own because I tend to write more than read lols

2 comments: