Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm at a blog slump

I'm supposed to be writing on my blog everyday now... Because that's what I promised myself I'd do this year... However I'm kinda at a slump in it, and with my Facebook page, lol. I honestly don't have too much going on right now work-wise. Trying to finish my current novel and still in the editing process of Life of the Liar...

Sorry my life hasn't tooooo much going on right nowXD haha

2 comments:

  1. Normally, I write my blog posts and then schedule them :) I also hate setting myself goals, so I haven't. I have however blogged everyday of February...excluding weekends, but I blogged today and today's Sunday lol

    Good luck!!

    -Joseph
    www.josepheastwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, that makes sense... Maybe I should just do that, and publish them whenever I feel like it XD

    And yes, you've been doing uberrr good this month:D

    ReplyDelete