Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, February 24, 2012

Guess who's a Beta-Reader??


Me!! That's who!

My friend Sinead has finally finished her book, and this will be the first time that I will read some of her work (and I was starting to think that she didn't even write, hahaha!)  I'm glad she's letting me read this for many reasons: one, because I get to help out a friend and two, because I get to read more. I haven't been doing so much of that... Actually I haven't too much reading or writing lately -__-

I blame the internet once again! haha!

Hopefully it doesn't take too long, since she needs it done by April. On average it takes me a day to finish a story, but with my own writing and whatnot my time is scarce... And also video games stray me away too -_____- I admit, I admit!

Anyway, I'm going to finish this book as soon as I can! I know it won't dissapoint >:D

2 comments:

  1. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Congrats for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much!:D It really means a lot to me; and now I definitely have to take a look at your blog when I get done with this.

      Have a great day, and thanks!

      Delete