Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Work


Grrrr my job -___-

While being a writer I also have a 'real' job, and that is at a local grocery store known as Fareway. I'm just a checker there, nothing cool or anything XP lols

Don't get me wrong I love my job, and the money is pretty great too lols. It's just there's some days where I'd rather be home working on my novel instead of checking out groceries. And considering the fact that I am a writer I'll probably have to keep this job of mine...

Hopefully one day I will have enough money where I can quit. That is my goal... So I think I need to start playing the lottery, or writing some books.

Which ever brings in more cash XD hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment