Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Friday, January 27, 2012

Updated Blog!!:D


*Woots!!!!* New cool looking blog!!!! Makes me uber happy (reference towards the happy Sephiroth chibi up above) Thanks to Joe <3 I now have a fancier looking blog. He made use of the pages up above, and also made the font easier to read. I'll play around with it later, but pretty sure I'll just leave it as it is. He did change the name to simply 'Dominique Weldon' but I guess that sounds a little better.

Just gotta keep making this blog more popular. Easier said than done. Trust me, took more than a year to earn a 1,000+ fans on FB, so I know I have to just keep trying...

And I can feel the rambling going on. It happens when you're dead tired-__- Know what doesn't happen when you're dead tired? I'll tell you--writing. Can't afford to do anything tonight, because when you write in a sleepy daze you'll wake up, look at your work, and pretty much be like WTF...

I've had that happen plenty of times-___-

Still rambling, need to log off...sooooooo enjoy the new layout XD

2 comments:

  1. Who's this Joe guy? Oh, wait, that's me! xD I do like this blog and the font is easier to read, the colour is easier on the eyes and the read and blue are both catchy xD

    I hope that everyone else like your new blog as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun little blog...good luck with the writing success!

    ReplyDelete