Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Uber tired to say the least:P

Holy crap, this is how I feel right now!

Yeah, I'm tired, but oh well, it happens. My 'real' job made me stay out late the night before, also I had lots of school work to do-___- *joy joy* It left me drained today, meaning that I'm definitely not getting much writing done. Although, being a writer, I think that this stuff is usual. After all the publishers aren't going to care if you're a little outta it:P Which is pretty sucky because who wants to work when they're half asleep. You can't do anything right (I've typed so many mistakes right now, and I'm sure my grammar isn't the best either hahaha)

Oh well, have to write, write, write! If only books could write themselves; how great would that be? I'm thinking someone should invite something that can help me out with that.

Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment