Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Robin

Saying the words goodbye,
Why, they're much harder to say than a simple hi,
Today was the day I had to let you go,
When the moment came, I didn't want it to be so,
Our times together were dwindling down to a trickle,
Emotions between us sharp as a sickle,
We knew this wasn't good, our bound no longer healthy,
Draining me weak, mental stability no longer wealthy,
So when it it came to the end of the long-traveled road,
I held you close, said goodbye, letting the breeze of separation blow
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment