Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Noooo!!! D: Picnik is closing!!

Nooooo!!! I'm so sad to hear this! Yesterday I received an email saying that Picnik is closing down on April 19th 2012:(

Okay I know that the site is moving to google+ or something and that there are other editing sites...but still, that's not the point! I use picnik to edit my photos for cover art. It's like, the greatest thing in the world. One of my friends told me other places to go. I haven't heard of any of them, but I'm going to give them a try. After all, I don't think I have too much of a choice.

Until April I will continuing using my picnik

:(

3 comments:

  1. Download GIMP it is a really good picture editing software and it's totally free. That, or download Photoshop illegally <3 but I'm not condoning illegal downloads here....*winky wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, sureeee you're not;)
      I wouldn't even know where to get photoshop so I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave that as a no, haha! Gimp? Hmmm, I'll have to google it on April 20th X3

      Thanks<3

      Delete
    2. XD I was actually going to suggest GIMP. It's what I use and it's really easy to learn to use and gives you a lot of options. <3

      Delete