Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My crappy internet

I think that it's safe for me to say that I'm on the internet a lot! I do a lot on here, from FB, to devianArt, to this (occasionally) and etc. So it'd be really helpful if I had dependable internet to rely on....

Well I don't have that -___- And that's because of this!
Yes, I'm calling you out Mediacom! It has awful internet service!! Half the time it'll show up, but it won't let me connect to the internet, even after I enter my password. The other half it doesn't show up. Needless to say, I'm annoyed. I'll do other things until it possibly shows up again, but sometimes I really need to get online.

Sooooo... Mediacom is trying to prevent me from achieving my best... I think I need new internet service XD hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Get a new internet service provider! I'm with Sky Broadband and they are AH-MAZING! Well, you know how often I'm online! LOL

    Keep on blogging, Dom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, uhhhh.. is that here in america?? XD
    I'll have to google them, since they're quote, 'AH-MAZING!'

    X3

    ReplyDelete