Welcome!!

My name is Dominique Weldon, I am a teenager from Iowa, who happens to be an aspiring author. I'm determined to make it, and plan on sharing my thoughts and process along the way with the rest of you guys!! I know we can do it!!:D

Welcome to my writer's diary<3

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Man I'm a sucky blogger XD

Well I decided that I should probably get on my blog today... I haven't been on here in months sadly. Been too busy with school to take the time for it. And excuses, excuses:P lols

But this year I'm going to be different, and work even harder. My goal is to become published before I turn 18, and to do that I'm def. going to need to put more work into my writing.

Anyway, I need to get back to class now. I'm going to try and post more on here.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment